Many people when they are going to buy football Shoes from shoe store, sports shop or any mall, they became confused because there they see many popular football brands shoes, and selecting one of them is not easy, so we have the list of top 10 best football shoes under 1000 which may help you choose a good football shoe according to your needs.
But before starting our top 10 best football shoes under 1000 list, know some important information about football shoes that will help us to take the right one.
The right football shoes can help you be a good player by gripping the ground and helping you control the ball. football shoes are lightweight and made for ease in running over different types of surfaces. A proper fit is key to helping you handle the ball and protect your feet while you play.
Also, consider the position you play & playing style while choosing Best Football Shoes Under 1000 Rs Budget. This gives you an extra advantage in your game play.
For Example: It would be good to use more lightweight cleats when you play as a forward or wing position.
- Best Football Shoes Under 1000 Rupees in INDIA
- 1. Nivia 1229BK Airstrike Football Shoes
- 2. Nivia Destroyer England Football Shoes
- 3. Nivia Pro Carbonite 2.0 Football Shoes
- 4. Nivia Invader Football Shoes
- 5. Nivia Men's Dominator Navy Blue Synthetic Football Shoes
- 6. Vector X Volt Football Shoes
- 7. Vector X Men's Acura Black Green Football Shoes
- 8. Vector X Infiniti Men's Synthetic Football Shoes
- 9. Axpro Ankle Black Blue Football Shoes
- 10. Vector X Ozone Football Shoes
Best Football Shoes Under 1000 Rupees in INDIA
The Right football shoes can help you be a good player by gripping the ground and helping you control the ball. football shoes are lightweight and made for ease in running over different types of surfaces. A proper fit is key to helping you handle the ball and protect your feet while you play.
Since football is one of the most popular sports in the world, everyone loves to play it. One of the best ways to make sure you are having a good time when you are playing this game is to have the right football shoes that will help you be a good player.
In case you didn’t know, best football shoes should be lightweight and made for ease in running over different types of surfaces. A proper fit is key to helping you handle the ball and protect your feet while playing. In order for your feet to stay comfortable, they need a little padding on top.
In this list, we have covered the best cheap football boots under 1000 so easily everyone can get a good pair of shoe. To get traction in a different type of surfaces different type of sole plates are used.
1. Nivia 1229BK Airstrike Football Shoes
- Detachable lining makes your feet dry
- Moulded in sock gives perfect grip on foot
- Round studs Confers free movement in all direction
- Ideal for soft and wet ground
- In-box Contents: 1 Pair
2. Nivia Destroyer England Football Shoes
Rs. 739 Limited Stock
- Textured Outsole, Overlay Detail. Reinforced Heel Collar.
- Slightly Padded Tongue, Slightly Cushioned Heel Tab and Collar.
- Firm Ground Outsole with Fixed 11 Textured Cleats.
- Soft and Padded Footbed
3. Nivia Pro Carbonite 2.0 Football Shoes
Rs. 979 Limited Stock
- TPU outsole for playing on synthetic turf and hard ground
- PVC synthetic leather upper prevents water retention
- Premolded heel counter for protection and secure heel fit
- Die cut light weight Eva insole for better comfort
- Nonwoven water proof insole board
4. Nivia Invader Football Shoes
- Outer Material: PU
- Lifestyle: Sports
- Care Instructions: Rotate your pair of shoes once every other day, allowing them to de-odorize and retain their shapes, use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew, dust any dry dirt from the surface using a clean cloth, do not use polish or shiner
- Model Name: Invader, Sole Material: TPU
- Heel Pattern: Geometric print, Upper Pattern: Geometric print, Heel height (inches): 2
- Size - 5
- Dominator football stud is the unique and one of its own kind dominator football stud is manufactured by special technique, the direct injection moulding technology which provide superior grip and underfoot grip
- Dominator football stud a single component shoe dominator football stud is a full tpu studs which is more flexible from toe area for better kick and hard from heel area for proper balance and stability
- Dominator football stud will retain your foot shape and yields to the ground excellence dominator football stud is designed with better quality inner material and moulded socks for proper cushioning, balance and comfort
- Sole material tpu
6. Vector X Volt Football Shoes
- Padded Footbed
- 14 Plastic Studs
- PVC Sole
7. Vector X Men's Acura Black Green Football Shoes
Rs. 657 Limited Stock
- Outer material: synthetic leather
- Sole material: TPU
- Padded footbed
8. Vector X Infiniti Men's Synthetic Football Shoes
Rs. 664 Limited Stock
- Outer Material: Synthetic Leather
- Sole Material :TPU
- Padded Footbed
9. Axpro Ankle Black Blue Football Shoes
Rs. 845 Limited Stock
- Ankle length grip on shoe provides snug fit and holds the ankle tight preventing ankle injuries
- Pre-moulded Eva insole gives better cushioning and comfort, molded heel counter for protection and secure heel fit and also used molded full plastic insole for better grip and stability
- High shear strength TPU sole is suitable for all type of hard ground
- Triangular studs helps player push off and accelerate with maximum efficiency
- TPU film in upper makes the shoes light weight and PU synthetic leather back collar gives extra durability
10. Vector X Ozone Football Shoes
- Outer Material : Synthetic Leather (PVC)
- Sole Material : TPU
- Sport Type : Football/Soccer
- Synthetic leather upper provides durability and a soft touch.
- Padded ankle collar, Padded Footbed, Cushioned, Full lace fastening
Hard ground shoes, soft ground shoes, and indoor practice shoes are different. They differ in use of adjustable/fixed studs, sole shapes, sole material etc. So you need to choose based on the surface you play on.
You can choose football shoes from top brands in India like Nike, Adidas, Nivia, puma etc. But other less known companies are also making quality shoes. These are available at less price & it does not mean that they are not as good as popular brands.
If you’re an sportsperson or just someone who leads a generally active lifestyle, then you’ll know that the right pair of shoes can be absolutely essential. And this is doubly true if your chosen sport is football.
Good football shoes are all about performance and comfort, ensuring that your feet are protected against injury but also staying cool and dry. But which brands offer the best options for football? Consider Nike, Puma, Adidas, Nivia or Mizuno among others – but don’t forget about less popular companies too! Like many other lesser-known brands offering good quality products at competitive prices. Here are 5 of the best options to take into consideration…
Note: If you found any shoe is out of stock please comment we will update the link or add any other shoe